Custom Roms Apps

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Another vote for the galaxy tab email app to run on this tablet if its possible.

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

lorenii

May 2, 2011
The public library book reader is pretty cool. You can check out library e-books for free. It is called ODMediaConsoleSetup.

The night clock is pretty awesome. It turns your whole desk..tab... whatever top into a black background digital clock. Since I plug mine in at night and I never let it sleep, might as well have a big ol' clock staring back at me.

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Library reader might be cool, though I doubt I'd get much use out of it. Then again, I've considered mentioning a comic book reader, and I don't know how much use others would get from that. I like the night clock idea, provided the app has an alarm that actually works! I tried one and the alarm never went off and I was almost late for work.

cheesemp

Jun 25, 2011
Can I suggest keeping the list of default apps small. If its something we can install, why not just let us install it? Saving space for apps we definitely want. The only apps I really want to see are the ones that don't work straight off a fresh manufacture ROM i.e Market, Gmail, Calender, Flash etc

remoh

Sep 5, 2011
got to agree with cheeseybeard there for meyself i just want a clean stripped rom with working gmail market and flash - after that i can customise the bejeesus out of it. For stock browsers keyboards etc just use whichever ones have the smallest footprint on the device.

what version of android are you basing your rom off. i am a disgo 6000 user myself and would be happy to test :)