digix 10" tablet

bperry

Nov 26, 2012
Had to return the tablet I purchased for my wife for christmas. Battery would not charge. New one does. Seems like a good tablet with ice cream sandwich and lots of apps preloaded. Its a digix and I was able to get in touch with factory and they said they had some bad batteries and to exchange it at the store. Good service..

jwalker98411

Nov 30, 2012
Thats good to know that you had good service from factory. I bought my Digix tab 1030 on Black friday and have had no problems. It is difficult to find a case for it though. Its not a normal size 10" tablet.

jwalker98411

Nov 30, 2012
Actualy its Werx and they sell that one at Radio Shack as well. I took my Digix Tab 1030 in the store and put it in that case and it works but the case is the exact same length as the tablet so it offers little protection if you drop it though it works ok to use as a stand. Most tablet cases have at least a quarter inch border around the tablet for protection. I think it is just a matter of time before someone makes one especialy for the Digix 1030. I am holding out for one that fits better and will let you know if I find one. So what apps have you downloaded? I downloaded Crackle. Its a lot like Netflix except the movies are free to watch. The only catch.... There are commercials every 10 minutes or so.