Does anyone have a stock rom for coby kyros MID1125? Help!!!!

prossa650

Feb 19, 2011
The problem was when i tried to install new buldog rom, (KTZROM-BULLDOG-160-01.03.12-BD-10) ,i got stuck on Coby logo. After that i made a recovery using, the one on "how to revive your MiD1125", after that i got no TS. That was it. Since then i've been looking for a stock rom or something that can really revive my MID1125.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
I am afraid Coby released only the restoration firmware for x024. Other models don´t have an official version, you must rely to user backups... I think I have seen a backup version for 1125 in another thread...

paulonsf

Nov 6, 2011
Hi,

I did the totorial, " How to revive the coby kyros1125..." I put there a link with the 1125 lk.rom, if you know how to use the FDWN, you can revive you coby.I dont know why he problem with TS. You are the second person that has this problem after install bulldog rom...

So if you want to try other way... do it for your risk. But it works for me.

Tips: To go to fastboot ( reset your tablet volume down) to go to FDWN ( reset + volume up) . Learn How FDWN works first.

Steps:

1- Install de FDWN/fastboot programs. Open FDWN program ( PC win 32 bits)
2- Reset you tablet + volume up to go to FDWN mode with your tablet connected on PC.
3- PC will install the FWDN drives and you can see the main screen of FDWN with two box ( Nand, MTD).
4- press "..." to choose the correct lk.rom 2shared - download lk_EM102.rom.zip, after that press add and start, wait finish.
5- Press NAND box and create a image NAND_data.fai, this image will automatically go to the main screen of FDWN program. press START , wait finish , reset your tablet. will appear a litlle robbot in your tablet.
6 . Put your tablet in fastboot mode ( reset + volume down) and execute the patch_1125 to go to recovery mode and install the imagens.

Atention:

Dont instali any Nand_data.fail or lk.rom from other coby types ( In some internet procedures give posted Nand_Data.fail to install, dont do it) . You need to create yours own NAND Data.fail. This file is done by program FDWN using yours 1125 lk.rom . So press on NAND box and create yours Nand file (step 6).

cobbs

Jan 31, 2012
My Coby MID1125's touch has stopped working after I did a factory reset on it.

Can I follow the above steps to restore it to working condition???