Dolphin Browser HD and Google Images??

csands76

Dec 20, 2011
Are any of you guys using Dolphin Browser HD as your internet browser on this device? If so, can you get Google images to work? Whenever I go to Google Images and then try to select an image it will not let me view the full size image form there. Any suggestions??

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Are any of you guys using Dolphin Browser HD as your internet browser on this device? If so, can you get Google images to work? Whenever I go to Google Images and then try to select an image it will not let me view the full size image form there. Any suggestions??

What User Agent are you using in Dolphin? If you go into the menu and then tool box, you can change the User Agent to desktop and see if that helps.

csands76

Dec 20, 2011
What User Agent are you using in Dolphin? If you go into the menu and then tool box, you can change the User Agent to desktop and see if that helps.

I set is as "desktop" when I first started using the browser. I had not thought of that possibly causing the issue, however. I will try messing around with the user agent when I get home though, to see if I can resolve it.