EbellKing Phone Number in UK

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
Could anyone supply me with Ebellkings UK phone number please, I understand some of you may have it. Thanks.

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
Well, after I received an email from Ebellking this morning with an attachment file for a manual for a different model to the ONDA Vi40 Elite and confirmation that the unit was sent from the UK office. I was disappointed to find they hadn't extended the email to any form of solution to my issues with the unit, being it does not work. Also after several attempts to further remind them of their returns policy and receiving no further response I contacted Paypal and opened a dispute, along with this I informed my credit card company to see if they will chase the money for me also. This is not a good response, up until I bought I was getting instant responses to my queries, now I am getting nothing and nowhere fast. So I will leave it until this afternoon and if by then I have no joy I will escalate the case with paypal and send the email evidence into my credit card company.
I had two addresses in the UK for them, but neither of the phone numbers are working;

FLAT 7
177A Newport Road CF24 1AH CRF Cardiff
+44.1792824736

10-14 Bath Road Aquasulis House SL1 3SA:
Slough
+44.8716412121
If anyone has any up to date numbers I would very much appreciate it as I'd love a word with these people.

Thanks.

J

jimbo7630

You do know that from within the UK you drop the 44 country code and add 0 instead eg 01792824736 ?

Edit: that Slough number is an 0871 number might be costly to call.

http://www.0871numbers.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
I tried it but it went onto a answer machine for a website hosting company, so I hung up, it doesn't seem to be the actual company. I traced a lot of other complaints about this hosting company (I'm not really sure what a hosting company is but I presume it makes your website online) being terrible, lots of complaints and so it looks like a line of terrible companies.
The owners address name is '[email protected] I'll give the full name out once I have my refund if anyone is having trouble, but right now I don't want him bombarded with mail as he might close that down and move on again, yeh it's selfish but what can I say.
I just decided to not even bother waiting for a response after further complaints found as new as end of March 2012 and from as far back as 2010. So I escalated the paypal claim and put it in their hands, it seems pretty clear cut. I got a faulty unit, I want a returns address, they won't give me one, I expect they are trying to wait out the 7 day returns period. But I escalated it so there is a log with paypal of my attempts to return the unit, and I can't be bothered to deal with this kind of people, I don't have the patience, I'd end up driving down there and giving it back in person, lol.
But looks good, the credit card company called me back and told me they can get the money back after my next statement date.
But apparently paypal will just take the money off them directly if they don't play ball by the 20th May, so very much a pain in the butt, but I've learned not to trust online buying just because they have a flashy website. I think I'll buy from currys or Pc world in future.

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
Actually this guys customer service is great, I completely over reacted on it from others experiences.
He has refunded me in full before I even get the unit posted tomorrow which is very nice indeed. So I will infact get two lots of refund and then have to send him the refund that paypal send me back to him once I have it.
So my overall experience is he has been extremely helpful, i have a UK returns address, his direct email and he has been in constant contact while he has paid this money into my paypal account. So I'm quite content. I can even go out now and buy a fully functioning unit from a shop.
WHich is a huge headache all over again.

There is no malicious side to this that I have not seen is there?

J

jimbo7630

That seems like a GREAT outcome. Maybe EbellKing have been much maligned in the past but your experience shows a whole different side to them! Hope you get a tablet to take with you on holiday.

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
He was actually quite a pleasant guy to speak to, terrible English, but my Chinese is none too hot either, lol.

And thanks for the support on this Jumbo, it's been an experience!

Last edited:

curlylu

May 11, 2012
I have been trying to contact these about a tablet I purchased in Feabruary that is now faulty and I'm not getting any response. I have emailed ebellking directly, messaged through their website and left a post on their facebook page which has now been deleted. They have also removed the option to comment on the page. If anyone could provide me with another means of contact it would be greatly appreciated

lubixcube34

Jan 22, 2014
If bought 2 tablets now and about to buy a third to oz,if had nothing but great service off them I e-mailed them once about the screen not working propley they told me send it into them at there cost so I sent it they fixed it and I had it back with me within 11 days,good guys to me.

Lubix

Jacksonjack

Dec 12, 2013
So my overall encounter is he has been very useful, i have a UK profits deal with, his immediate e-mail and he has been in continuous get in touch with while he has compensated this cash into my pay pal consideration. So I'm quite material. I can even go out now and buy a completely performing device from a store.

Last edited by a moderator:

nigela

May 31, 2013
Has anyone got a current uk telephone number for them? I sent a tablet back to them for repair in August last year over 6 months ago. They keep fobbing me off with excuses and i am getting nowhere at the moment.