fixen to buy this what do you all think

gary1892

Jun 10, 2011
Kyros Touchscreen Entertainment Tablet - Walmart.comm new to the tablet thing, trying to do some research before I buy.
dont want to buy a pile of crap but im not going to spend 3 or 400 hundred dollars either. I like the price and most of the reviews aree good and there is a step by step to root on here

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
Coby is a nice little tablet for the money, I have one with the case with a keyboard built in. WIFI is a tad flaky at times, but the built quality is good. Nice price to find out if you are going to like tablets!
$tablet2.jpg

Radioman55

Jun 2, 2011
Look up your tablet on Amazon.com and see what good reviews it has received: 259 reviews with an average of 3.5 stars, that's pretty good for a tablet under $150! You may consider that the 7024 has a faster processor, double the RAM and a built in camera for only $30 more, but that is entirely up to you. You do understand, though, that Coby tablets have resistive, not capacitive, touchscreens. So in all reality these really aren't touchscreens they are "pushscreens" LOL.

fatmanwalking

Mar 26, 2011
I have had both a resistive screen and a capacitive screen tablet. Mercifully, I dropped my Sylvania Express tablet with it's resistive screen and killed it by accident.

I felt a bit of tablet withdrawal and decided upon a Witstech A81H with a capacitive screen as a replacement. What a difference!

You might want to just save up a little more dough and pay for a tablet with a capacitive screen. However, you will have to do mail order from China to keep from buying a very expensive tablet.

Last edited: