Flytouch superpad3

sundance2011

Nov 28, 2011
I just purchased a Flytouch Superpad3 X220 and was wondering are there others that have this tablet and could tell me how is it and are there issues with it?
Can Android 2.2 that is on it be upgraded to 2.3, do you have to root it to do that? What is the difference between the superpad 3 -5 and 6?

Thanks!

Last edited:

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
Well annoyed that I can't get apps to my as card yet and the fact they lied about 2.3. But no other issues yet. You?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

sundance2011

Nov 28, 2011
Well annoyed that I can't get apps to my as card yet

So the SD card (you said as card, did you mean SD?) is not functioning yet? I haven't got one yet, was thinking about it but want to see what others say. No SD card storage with only
4gb internal is for sure a issue.

Thanks

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
Correct a SD card. I have reformatted correctly and it is recognized and I have moved .txt files but the option to move apps is greyed out. I downloaded launcher and was following directions I found in the forum to correct but can't get the USB debugging to appear and can't get any responses on what else to do. I think it is fixable though. Now working on better wifi reception.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
Yeah i have it and it shows me a list of moveable apps but the move to sd is greyed out all aps.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum