Funny Stuff!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I don't know anybody 's age but I know the forum age of everybody! The oldest is actually AT, he register on Nov '10. JP and I are same age,1year and a half old, Spider is younger and JB the youngest of all of us! :-D

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
$3635481_700b.jpg

:D lol

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Visiting my daughter and family

I was visiting my daughter and family last night when I asked
If I could borrow a newspaper.
'This is the 21st century, old man,' he said.
'We don't waste money on newspapers.
Here, you can borrow my iPad.'
I can tell you, that darn fly never knew what hit it...

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
What do you use your Sony for ,JB....don't read the news on it?:-D

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Don't read the news much. It intrudes on the serenity of the Northwoods. :) I do use it for reading. Most of my ebooks are from Sony. Games, of course. Sports apps. Travel apps. We go on cruises and Ship Mate has excellent apps. Check weather. Take pictures, occasionally. View imported pictures. Read emails. Netflix. Maps. It has completely replaced our netbook on trips.

What do you do with your Galaxy and why is it different from the Color Nook?

My daughter wanted to know what the Sony S can do that her iTouch, laptop and ereader can't do. She saw the Woot deal 2 days ago where they had a 32 gig tablet for $270, cradle included. She wanted to be able to justify spending money on it, because this deal was probably not going to come around again for awhile. What got her was the ability to create Office Docs.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
There wasn't really anything I couldn't do withmy nook color: I could read watch movies, listen to music, browse, print and more. I always liked the 7" because I'm never home and wanted something light and small to take with me at all time. But then I fell in love with the galaxy note and now it's the one that comes with me all the time. So after that I was using the nook at home to listen to music, to watch a movie and at this point I just wanted something bigger and a better audio and why not,a tablet I could use to Skype, even though the note is good for that and why not a tablet with a Sim card in case I get tired of my Verizon hotspot, which I have to charge every four hours. So that's how I ended buying the galaxy 8.9 .What I can do with it that I can't with the nook is to take pics, which I don't care,I love the note for that. I can Skype and I like it better than with the note and I can listen to music without earplugs,, because the audio it's much better than the nook.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
So with the Galaxy you can be on the web from anywhere? I don't have a cell phone, but have always wondered if you could purchase just the web service.

Okay, this is definitely cute. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Yes, this galaxy is an at& t tablet, it's enough to activate it with them and you can get 2GB of data for 30 or 5 for $50 and then you can surf the Web wherever you are in the states, not abroad.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
It could be only 8 hours if you stream movies!:-D Other than that you can send a lot of emails and go through a lot of Web pages with 5gb!