G-Harmony 1.2 Calendar FC on add appointment

smshelton

Apr 7, 2011
I'm rather new to android scene with a new purchase of the gTablet. I recently flashed the G-Harmony 1.2 ROM thanks to Fuganator's great 'how-to'. Currently the only issue I'm having is when in the calendar and I press the "+" button to add an appointment, it does a force close. Does anyone know why or what I should do???

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
This has been reported before, but not for a while that I can remember...and I don't remember it on the G-Tab. Try removing the account and re-syncing. Then see if the error persists.

CyberC1

Apr 20, 2011
I am having the same issue. It force closes when I try to add an event and also when I try to go to the settings.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Download a new calender app. The stock one with Harmony v1.2 does not work. There is no fix. Its just the way it is.

MKITGO2

Apr 15, 2011
I am having the same issue. It force closes when I try to add an event and also when I try to go to the settings.

Ditto on both accounts... I was having the problem with Vegan, just flashed to GHarmony and no love there either.

I have tried a couple different Calendar Apps, but all seem to rely on the base app for settings (Ie having Google Calendar sync'd). I found and like, Jorte calendar, but it was also not allowing me to add a new event... I suspect because it is running into the same issue as the stock calendar - or passing to/thru it somehow.

MK

MKITGO2

Apr 15, 2011
Okay... I managed to get it resolved. No Magic, I just reloaded Vegan 5.1 and then loaded the supplements. The Vegan Calendar is better than the Stock one in my opinion and made the set up to Google Cal Much easier, just entering my Google credentials, than the previous version which I had to point to a URL for the .ics file... which was another saga to find hidden in your Google Calendar settings - on the website.

Try Vegan if you haven't - I feel it is much nicer than the stock or Gharmony. Running it with Zeam as well.

MK