Google Voice not in Market (on MID7022)?

jimcpl

Aug 10, 2011
Hi,

I just got Market working in my new MID7022, and I was kind of surprised that Google Voice isn't showing up when I search there.

Does anyone who has a MID7022 and Market installed see Voice?

I found a link to an APK, but would prefer to get it from Market if possible. FYI, here's the link that I found:

xda-developers - View Single Post - I got Google Voice working.hanks!

Jim

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Hi,

I just got Market working in my new MID7022, and I was kind of surprised that Google Voice isn't showing up when I search there.

Does anyone who has a MID7022 and Market installed see Voice?

I found a link to an APK, but would prefer to get it from Market if possible. FYI, here's the link that I found:

xda-developers - View Single Post - I got Google Voice working.hanks!

Jim

It will not show up in the market because Google says its not compatible with tablet. If you find an apk online it will work fine with this tablet

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

jimcpl

Aug 10, 2011
It will not show up in the market because Google says its not compatible with tablet. If you find an apk online it will work fine with this tablet

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

Hi,

Do you all do stuff like modify the build.props to try to get more stuff to appear (ala with the Gtablet)? Would need root and having /system r/w, but I'm still looking for doing that (the root/temp root part).

Jim

delsolboyz

Jul 4, 2011
I installed the Gapps zip from the official cyanogenmod site. it includes all the google apps, and works on stock rom.

Last edited: