Greetings from North Idaho

Brinonymous

Mar 5, 2014
Hello and welcome to my thread. It is a pretty unique world in here, what with the whole subterranean feel I have going on. Feel free to pull up a stalagmite and make yourself at home.

In all seriousness, I am new to the tablet department with my new iRulu 10.1 (4.2), but I am familiar with Android having had a Droid and a Samsung Stratosphere II. Admittedly, I am frustrated with my choice of tablet and its painfully small storage, but it seems to fare pretty well otherwise. Some year I'd like to get one of those fancy Samsung tablets... anyway, I digress. Allow me a preemptive "thank you" for any "welcome" I get. Hope to see ya'll 'round.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Brinonymous, congratulations on your new iRulu 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question specific to your tablet, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there.

Enjoy the forum!