Help Identify Tablets and Get Online.

Oct 18, 2011
My name is sleepyshepherd I am a full-time student at Portland State University studying Criminal Justice and Criminology. I have four grown children and four grandchildren. I love to compete with others in online games, I love music; playing it, listening to it, and watching it being played.

I joined this forum because I bought three generic android 7 2.2 wifi tablets for my daughters for christmas and none of them came with an instruction manual! I not only do not know how to navigate it, I cannot seem to get it to go online, it starts the process but never actually connects - it is so frustrating because I have to make sure that these tablets are going to serve the purpose for which I bought them for; so my girls can facebook, watch movies, email, and other activities that call for access to the internet. Thanks for having me!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad to have you here with us as a new member of the forum. I'm moving you're thread to the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/section of the forum. Someone there should be able to help you identify your tablets and get them online. However you're going to have to provide more information about those tablets before anyone can help.