Help me with my tablet mid7034

bartbello

Sep 21, 2013
Hello friends, I need help with my tablet, wants to restore the stock ROM because now starts and stops in COBY image.

these are the files that I have for restoration, what do I do to restore the system. thanks

My Files

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
I don't know how to restore those files for you 7034 cos it's a telechip Tablet. So I would advise to just restore your backup. I assume you've got root and have a access to the recovery.
Ps. have you just tried to reset it? Sometimes it works.

bartbello

Sep 21, 2013
I don't know how to restore those files for you 7034 cos it's a telechip Tablet. So I would advise to just restore your backup. I assume you've got root and have a access to the recovery.
Ps. have you just tried to reset it? Sometimes it works.
if you mean to wipe data / factory reset, nothing happens, I can not move the volume key on the recovery.

Any idea how to convert the file.Tar in .Img and flash from fastbot mode??

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
No I have no idea how to do that, cos it's also a risky thing to do. I know there's someone that can help you and that's vampirefoadvise you. or maybe the other devs here can advise you. Not much threads here are for telechips.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Apparently you're missing bootloader.img. Either it didn't get generated when you made the dump, or the Telechips models don't use it. Until you find out whether you are supposed to have one or not, don't attempt to restore the tablet or you may brick it. Should you find out you have everything you need, very carefully read the sticky posts in Generation 3 Development. An easy way to get there is to click the link in my signature regarding rooting.

bartbello

Sep 21, 2013
Apparently you're missing bootloader.img. Either it didn't get generated when you made the dump, or the Telechips models don't use it. Until you find out whether you are supposed to have one or not, don't attempt to restore the tablet or you may brick it. Should you find out you have everything you need, very carefully read the sticky posts in Generation 3 Development. An easy way to get there is to click the link in my signature regarding rooting.
ok then publish in development, Thanks.