Home button flashing

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
I just sent back my Coby kyros 7022. I just picked up this tablet at best buy. Iconia a100.. Much better so far. Only thing is, does the home button flash all the time? Is it always dark? Always lit up? Mine constantly flashes until I tap it, then it only stays lit for a few seconds longer than when it flashes. I'm talking about home button by HDMI and docking not the screen button.

Sent from my A100 using Android Tablet Forum

bladerunn3r

May 10, 2011
I assume your taking about the soft touch capacitive button.... It flashes whenever you get certain notifications. If you tap through and close all the notifications in the lower right hand corner of the tool bar (in front of clock) it should stop flashing.

CanuckDroid

Sep 29, 2011
It is turned of in the Gmail settings under notifications. If you want it to flash when you have an email in gmail, you can also mark all Gmail as read and it turns off.​

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
I see now. I wasn't aware of it flashing for notifications. Cool. It stops when i've closed all messages. This tablet is awesome.

brayndeded

Dec 4, 2011
My issue is that my 'power on' button (the one that turns blue or orange) keeps flashing blue all the time. Dont matter if its fully charged or almost dead. Why is this?