How/Where Did You Get Your Tablet?

Where did you purchase your Tablet?

• Not Yet Purchased

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • E-Bay

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Direct Retailer-Internet (EUOGO,DealExtreme...)

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Direct Retail-Store (K-Mart, Bed-Bath&Beyond...)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I am curious where you purchased your tablet? No interest other than curiousity

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Hm, I made good experiences with DealExtreme.com so if they would have my object of desire I would buy it there^^

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Received on 8/23 Wits A81E 2.2 from Merimoboles.com. Philip there gave GREAT service before and after the purchase.

david38002

Aug 10, 2010
Just to let you know not all suppliers are good to their word. I purchased the HaiPad MID701 from "WiiPad.us" also called "Wiipad Technonogy International Limited" This company led me on for weeks with the shipping and delivery. When I received the product the charger was no good. I have messaged them on three different occasions and have received NO response. Well with no charger the unit is totally useless. It is obvious that they are not going to stand behind the product they sell. Buyer beware, It's a long way to China.

david38002

Aug 10, 2010
have bought a few from ImportDistro USA - Cheapest Android Tablets - Buy China aPad/ePad/Zenithink @ Wholesale! . good price. one of them had a cracked screen when i got it but they replaced it right away, so props to these guys.

Just to let you know not all suppliers are good to their word. I purchased the HaiPad MID701 from "WiiPad.us" also called "Wiipad Technonogy International Limited" This company led me on for weeks with the shipping and delivery. When I received the product the charger was no good. I have messaged them on three different occasions and have received NO response. Well with no charger the unit is totally useless. It is obvious that they are not going to stand behind the product they sell. Buyer beware, It's a long way to China.

wentzeric

Aug 18, 2010

We have heard about this company before. Scattered through out this site are several people who bought through the same company and are having the same problems.

Thanks for the heads up!

wenjiun

Jul 23, 2010
Getting one from Euogo solely because of the relatively positive feedbacks in this forum.

vwtazz

Sep 12, 2010
I bought mine at merimobiles.com with out a problem. Mine is the Apad E7002, nice little device too.

mygangof5

Oct 23, 2010
picked mine up at Kmart... I got the gentouch 78 still learning it I was flipping between IPOD touch wishing for the IPAD and thought this was a nice compermise on size. Hope It was a good move.