Howto build a booting CM10.1?

AndreasWatch

Dec 11, 2012
Hi guys,

Just to understand how the Android/CM buildprocess is working, I've tried to build a CM10.1 ROM with the official CM10.1 sources and gmarkall's CM10.1 device-files from https://github.com/A2109devs/android_device_lenovo_a2109a...

What I get is a not bootable system...(hangs on first Lenovo logo on screen)
I changed the Kernel to Stock Lenovo 4.1.1 (3.1.10) through CWM and the device booted to CM10 Bootscreen. (I haven't tried to changed the libs)

So my question is: what is to do to get a booting and (mostly) running CM10.1 (like superhansi's one)?
And until now I can't get a booting Kernel with the new source, could you please tell me what I have to do to get a running kernel?

Thanks a lot,
awatch

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hi guys,

Just to understand how the Android/CM buildprocess is working, I've tried to build a CM10.1 ROM with the official CM10.1 sources and gmarkall's CM10.1 device-files from https://github.com/A2109devs/android_device_lenovo_a2109a...

What I get is a not bootable system...(hangs on first Lenovo logo on screen)
I changed the Kernel to Stock Lenovo 4.1.1 (3.1.10) through CWM and the device booted to CM10 Bootscreen. (I haven't tried to changed the libs)

So my question is: what is to do to get a booting and (mostly) running CM10.1 (like superhansi's one)?
And until now I can't get a booting Kernel with the new source, could you please tell me what I have to do to get a running kernel?

Thanks a lot,
awatch

superhansi would need to either setup a github or push his changes to the github you used for you to build cm10 correctly.

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
Superhansi has pushed his changes to github... they're in the CM10.2 branch.

AndreasWatch

Dec 11, 2012
Superhansi has pushed his changes to github... they're in the CM10.2 branch.

I have seen it, thanks.
I want to thank for the hard work from all you A2109A-devs!
Really great what you've made possible for our devices!