I got the tablet,but now how do I get where i want to go

karion63

Dec 25, 2011
I got the coby kyros 7012-4g for christmas. Everytime I try to access a webpage that says the webpage not available.This is what I get on myspace,facebook,and yahoo. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem. I seem to be accessing the internet.

adjudzman

Dec 26, 2011
Make sure you are connected to the internet. Go to "Setting" then "Wireless & Network" then there should not be a check mark on the Airplane mode. Wi-Fi should show that you are connected to the wifi SSID and should have a checkmark. Good Luck.

slushpup

Dec 26, 2011
I am having a very similar issue. "Coby Kyros MID7012-4G" I have connected to my ssid and it shows an IP and a Mac address. The signal strength is excellent as well. My wireless router is a Belkin and supports 802.11g and in the past it has never had any history of any issues connecting any wireless connections to it. So now when I try to open the browser it simply gets an error page that states the web page can not be found. This applies to any page I try to access. There is no access to internet as far as I can tell, yet it shows connected to my ssid.
and No... airplane mode is off.
and No... I have tried to do a factory reset.
also no... All the check marks are where they are supposed to be.
and no again, .... I have tried another wireless entry point. No go...
I have tried to call their help line but it is closed for the holiday. So any Ideas?????????????

Last edited: