I want desktop version of websites

davideph

Aug 26, 2011
I have a Galaxy 10.1 and I am impressed with the capabilities. The general Android issue withthe browser seems to be that websites send their content as if to a mobile phone. I have found places that advise how to use debug function to change the setting so that one will receive the desktop content but the instructions do not apply to the Galaxy.
Advice appreciated, thank you!

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I have a Galaxy 10.1 and I am impressed with the capabilities. The general Android issue withthe browser seems to be that websites send their content as if to a mobile phone. I have found places that advise how to use debug function to change the setting so that one will receive the desktop content but the instructions do not apply to the Galaxy.
Advice appreciated, thank you!

I like dolphin myself but if you are using the stock browser go to the adress bar and type about:debug then go to settings - debug - uastring and select desktop

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
The first thing I do when I get an App is look at the setting menu...It's all there...All Browsers have this setting, as they call them "Agents" Dolphin does as well as the stock version that came with the Tab.