I want to like my new Novo 7 Elf, but...

iamthewalrus

Jan 26, 2012
I'm new to Android and tablets and decided to buy a Novo 7 Elf - it's running ICS (4.01) and my initial problems with it are:

1) there is no Android Market app - how can I get access to the apps? Will I have to make do with sideloading? All I really want at the moment is the Kindle app, but I can't download at all;

2) I wanted to set up syncing with my Hotmail account. Went into Accounts & Sync, put in all my details and it connected but since then I keep getting the 'android.process.acore has stopped' message. Keeps popping up every now & then and even closes some things that I'm in the middle of;

I do want to like my new tablet but at the moment, eBay is calling!

Any help would be great.

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
I'm new to Android and tablets and decided to buy a Novo 7 Elf - it's running ICS (4.01) and my initial problems with it are:

1) there is no Android Market app - how can I get access to the apps? Will I have to make do with sideloading? All I really want at the moment is the Kindle app, but I can't download at all;

Hi Walrus

Merimobiles have made a great video about how to install Android Market on Anoil Novo 7 Elf. You can see it here:

Tanzanite

Last edited by a moderator: