Ics live uk galaxy note

TH3ORY

May 29, 2012
For those of you that havent flashed there note to ICS.. it's live today OTA rock on Galaxy Note :)

TH3ORY

May 29, 2012
Its awesome so smooth no.lock ups at all plus spen is super responsive battery life seems much better I got to say Samsung has done an awesome job with ics for the note :) also I did try google chrome browser that really crashes alot but its still.in beta so I can't fault the note for that other then that it rocks

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
nice! were there any new apps in addition to the premium suite?

Its awesome so smooth no.lock ups at all plus spen is super responsive battery life seems much better I got to say Samsung has done an awesome job with ics for the note :) also I did try google chrome browser that really crashes alot but its still.in beta so I can't fault the note for that other then that it rocks

TH3ORY

May 29, 2012
nice! were there any new apps in addition to the premium suite?

No dude i was expecting some new live wallpapers nothing other then the premium sweet witch is awesome... you can draw pyramids circle boxes with scribbly lines it will straighten them out for you like photoshop.. Same goes for text handwriting notes it converts to true printed font :) its well worth the upgrade...