IGo on ASUS

fmmagyar

Dec 4, 2013
Can you put an IGo nav system on an ASUS Memo Pad FHD 10 Tablet? I have been able to put a TomTom and navigon system on the ASUS with ease but have been unsuccessful with my many attempts to install the IGo system. Keep getting a resolution error of 1920x1090 as being not compatible etc. Thus the question is IGO compatible with ASUS tablets?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
We have to create an account to see the app to help you figure out why it's not working for you? LMAO not.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Support | iGO navigation

iGO My way for Android

Availability
Please be aware that you cannot purchase and download the iGO My way application for Android to your mobile phone.
This iGO My way navigation solution for Android is available to our business clients only. If you are a manufacturer or network provider, here you can find more info about the product.
The iGO My way application for iPhone remains available in iTunes on App Store. For the available packages and the details visit our iGO My way for iPhone page.

fmmagyar

Dec 4, 2013
Thank you all for your comments. I guess the Igo My Way app, which is available at a realistic price, is only good for Apple products so that answers my question about Igo on ASUS. I guess I have to way until someone develops an apk for IGo on ASUS. I now have an answer which to my question. Thank you all again.