I'm going to need some help guys.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Does anyone want to be a part of helping me make "the hitchhikers guide to the SuperPAD"? I mean it won't actually be called that but it will be very definitive and will be the catch-all for instructions on how to use, mod, open, and mess with the SuperPAD. If anyone wants to help just post here or pm me. Thanks! :)(I'll sticky this for one week. If I don't get any hits then I will just work on it myself).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

joegerardi

Feb 9, 2011
I'll volunteer to supply a pictorial tut to do the mod to solder the wires from the GPS antenna to the motherboard if someone can supply me with the information as to where they connect.

..Joe

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Alright. I will look it up and hopefully find some tutorials. Actually, I could probably just open my tablet to find out since the GPS works. Ill make sure to add you to the credits. If you would, please join my group called "Definitive instructions for superpad" or something like that.

Edit: Here is a thread that MIGHT help.

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
This is a dying thread but I still need the help guys. Any Ideas are good ideas and if we decide to use your idea in the instructions, I will definitely put you in the credits.

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
I mean like rooting instructions, Flashing the firmware, that sort of thing.

- Checked, thread already existed, want me to point them for you?

- Rooting
- Flashing the firmware
- Opening the tablet

You can compile the guide in one thread and sticky it.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I am also translating the instruction book to grammatically correct English. I want to put all of this stuff in there and THEN I'll sticky.

beastman

May 8, 2011
Have you tried google translate, though it will still need people to check the translation. I translated something to Spanish to tell a friend and it didn't translate quite right.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
It is already in some form of English. I want to make it CORRECT English.

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
Hold on thar! Ah say hold on thar son. I mean like you a proffesser of inglish or sunnink? Ah meen Wha' 'appenin'?

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Actually I'm minoring in English ;P