Is it possible to be too obsessed about Android Tablets?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by feverhost, Dec 7, 2010.

1. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    A few days ago my lovely wife and I were doing our weekly Sunday routine of laundry. As i'm quite sure most of you know, it's so much fun! Ok... that is being sarcastic, but it has to get done. We are a family of four, so laundry time is a good couple of hours.

Ever since I got my Droid2 phone, i've been using it quite a lot. I mostly use it to browse the internet, and watch videos. I have a Samsung Omnia (which isn't a bad windows phone), but of course I love my Droid2.

This last month I've been watching quite a lot of android tablet videos over on YouTube.com. To the point, where it appears my wife has caught on. Maybe i'm too obsessed with Android, or possibly do I have a fatal attraction obsession with it!? I doubt that... but??? lol

Anyways, while my wife was reading her book... she caught me checking out my phone. She looked over and said "Your not checking out those tablet videos again are you?" Well the smile on my face and the look I gave her... told her everything.

"Woah... your a bit obsessed with those things aren't you?" she said. I told her it was better I was watching these videos, then looking at other woman. She said, "I could always keep the tablet with me... so then I would get all of your attention". LMAO.. it was all fun and in jest :)

2. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Haha that sound just like my wife and being obsessed with Android is nor a bad thing

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum App

3. feverhost

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    ...I could think of far things to be obsessed about :)

4. gurgle

gurgle Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Better question What don't I own, Oh a generic APAD
    It is only a bad thing when you have one of each processor type and want more....

5. gmurphy

gmurphy Member

sounds like my wife, when your having too much fun they gotta pull in the reigns. and no, you can never be to obsessed. shes bitching at me as we speak.

6. Archon

Archon Member

Hi guys, I played 3 weeks ago with the galaxy tab- and got me my wife and a colleague “infected“. I put 699€ on the register and didn't regret a single cent. I know there is an ongoing addiction here ;)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum App

7. ZXT

ZXT Member

I think I'm getting obsessed too...need to get one this week.

8. mgr52

mgr52 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Apad 710
    The way I see it, our obsession is only going to garner more attention from major producers and produce greater technology. So in a way we are setting the technological trend so future generations can reap the benefits of our pioneering.

gotta go, there's another review on youtube

9. Beards

Beards Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Obsessed..... of course I am. Does it effect my daily life..... not in the slightest.
    It's good to have a high interest in something, it keeps the brain highly stimulated and increases the level of detail in your senses.

• Like Like x 2
  10. feverhost

Tablet / Device:
    There ya go!!! I'm going to forward this reply to my wife.. perfect!! thx :)

11. Beards

Beards Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab
    Excellent..... and please pass on to her that information came from a senior consultant surgeon with over 30yrs experience. :)

12. feverhost

Tablet / Device:
    Beards I will do that... :)

13. LDW

LDW Member

i'm pretty sure i have a addiction , it's 13 days till xmas and my gf has bought me a tablet , i dunno what one but i know she has and i swear iv'e never read so many forum posts in my life and i'm pretty sure i have been dreaming about using one aswell , Jesus i can see an addiction here ... maybe tablets will replace smoking .

14. feverhost

Tablet / Device:
    When you start dreaming about tablets.... you are obsessed, but welcome to the club. I'm the same way... =)

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Tablet Forum App