Just ordered my iconia today for $299 in staples...

cohoman

Jul 23, 2011
That's exactly what i did last week and I got my Acer shipped to my house the next day at no extra cost. The Iconia is working great, and I just love it. Today's the last day for the Staples $100 off coupon, so I'd jump on this offer if you're thinking of getting a tablet.

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
Staples Coupon Code 11769

They were out of stock @ my local Staples so I called 1-800-378-2753 and they honored the coupon over the phone. Ordered on Thursday received on Friday.

I already had one bought at my local Walmart $399, last week then found Staples coupon, called Walmart for a price match but they wouldn't. Called Office Depot and they would.

Since I live 40+ miles from either Staples or Office Depot then I ordered from Staples.

Of course the one that I purchased at Walmart is going back.

DroidDoes

Jul 30, 2011
I went to the nearest staples on monday and the guy told me every store staples within like 25 miles of that one was out, they were out online, and my only option was to go to best buy and hope for a price match...I then found 2 Staples locations locally that both had 1 Iconia in stock, but the closest one sold it before i got there so i ended up driving 30 minutes to the only Staples in the area that had one..but I can't complain, $299 was a steal!

sungod88

Nov 22, 2010
I sold my s7 slim for 170 because of this coupon. I went around the entire city of philadelphia and its suburbs for 2 days looking and calling and no one had a Iconia in stock. After much confusion I finally found one store that had 1 left and I brought. I LOVE it too