Just SCREENSHOTS

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

There is no message here? I'll just assume you were wishing us all a happy Thanks Giving and I'll say I wish everybody a happy Thanks Giving too. Gobble gobble gobble. :D

JP

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
That too of course and don' t eat too much guys!
I've been trying for days now to upload my new screenshot and I keep getting- this is not a valid image file- There must be something wrong with the forum app because it doesn't let me upload even images that I did post before without any problem.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Hey all watching Ohio State vs that other team (Michigan) Just thinking warm thoughts about 59 here so not so bad.
20111126140145.png

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Well, they fixed that picture posting problem just in time. Glad I didn't miss that, I love beaches.:rolleyes: BTW You now have more used Chicago weather, that's what we had for Thanksgiving and yesterday.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
And this is my last.......

still not working, I can't upload my screenshot, I guess Shortyred is the only one who can.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Well, they fixed that picture posting problem just in time. Glad I didn't miss that, I love beaches.:rolleyes: BTW You now have more used Chicago weather, that's what we had for Thanksgiving and yesterday.

Can you be so kind and send my some more sunny and 60 please!

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I posted mine by uploading to photobucket and then using the link. I tried the other way and mine didn't work either.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

I wish I could Shorty, we're at around 40 and drizzly. You'll be getting that sometime tomorrow I'm guessing. Worse to come later in the week, I don't think we'll see 60 again for a while.:(

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Spider,JP somebody .....can you tell the administrators that there is a problem with uploading through the forum app?
We love to post pics here and there!
gloria

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Spider,JP somebody .....can you tell the administrators that there is a problem with uploading through the forum app?
We love to post pics here and there!
gloria

I did a couple of days ago. I'll check in and see what is going on.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011

I'm having dinner with a Dutch friend from ny who came to worm up her ass ( by the way... hers is as impressive as your girl's on the screenshot!) and we are sitting outside with 75 degrees, it's heaven! Hope I didn't make you too gelous! I saw the temperatures here for the week and I'm already alarmed because they are going below 80..... like 78 on tue., 75 on Wedn...... if you don't hear from me is because I froze! But still I would give up a little sun to send it your way, Shortyred, if I could.
gloria and ans
Sent from my NookCosing Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you Spider......did any turkey get caught in your web?