Just SCREENSHOTS

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
....and this is my Halloween screen on my Galaxy Note.

$ForumRunner_20121026_155235.png

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
I got my tablet screenshot. see below.

Applications Folder
$apps screen.jpg

Games Folder
$games screen.jpg

Latest screenshot
7e3e9yry.jpg

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Elsuirad thank you for sharing your screenshots! It looks like you like games and in Manila is as hot as here in Miami!:-D

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Elsuirad thank you for sharing your screenshots! It looks like you like games and in Manila is as hot as here in Miami!:-D

Thanks for the complement. Those games were my kids' games, only few are mine like Madfinger's Dead Trigger & Shadowgun.

The last image was my wife's photo used as background..

Used widgets on my tablet are:

* zooperwidget for the clock, date and network
* Taptu widget for Android News
* Tunein Pro Radio
* TaToggles
And icon apps where two of them are in folders.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Just my Nook Color which is my main tablet. Nook Tablet is just rooted and using stock wall paper so nothing special there either. What can I say, I am pretty boring when it comes to wall papers lately :eek:

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
It's okay. As long as you're happy with that. ;-)

I tried that lwp too on my tablet watching it's performance until get bored after a few weeks and changed it with another one.

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
It's okay. As long as you're happy with that. ;-)

I tried that lwp too on my tablet watching it's performance until get bored after a few weeks and changed it with another one.

Yes, that is how it usually goes for me too. Testing CM9 on Nook Color and it was frozen at 090412 as a release candidate. Unfortunately I got some hard freezes from time to time. I wanted to see what was causing the lock up and since this lwp shows the log as part of the screen it is handy. Now if I'd only pay attention to what it is telling me ;)