Just SCREENSHOTS

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Thank you Shorty, you are a pleaser and creative...great qualities in bed!
@ elsuirad- thank you,I love to see what people have on their screen,feel free to post y your screenshot every time you change your screen.
@ JP- you never change your screen,you said that, you said you are boring and I say you probably are in bed too!:-(
@Spider- you too Brutus.....ehmmm Spider

Lol I didn't say I never change it, just that it got back to one I have had before. What isn't to like about that screen with all those large peaks and it is a live wall paper so it changes like the rhythm of a heart beat, the tablet's heart beat. besides that I have moved on again to stock Jelly Bean which I am currently playing with. One learns not to get too attached to setups and wall papers when one is constantly flashing new ROMs. Variety is the spice of life!

$googlenowlead.jpg

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I've been spending too much time with you guys on the forum, if you look back at my screenshots, you can see I'm losing my feminine touch!:)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I found, back on this thread, the first ever screenshot that JP posted.....boring!:-D

$ForumRunner_20121117_020542.png

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sometimes you just want to know where you are at in life. I know what I was doing on February 15, 2011 at 12:18pm. Do you? ;)

We understand JP. As folks get older, they need to use little tricks like that to remember where they are and what they're doing there.:eek:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I don't remember where I was and what I was doing yesterday at 8:00 pm for that matter but I know where I am right now and what I'm doing and what I'm feeling and this is all that matters to me,JP! :-D
Btw, this is what is called: " to live in the present"

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
New screenshot of mine.

This time, I changed my Wallpaper to RealDepth Forest by Oleg.

This LWP immediately moves or shifts from side to side randomly (depending on the sensor of the device) even you move your tab a little bit.

I moved all my icons on the other pane leaving only a few:
* Clock icon
* Photoshop Touch
* Fingerprint Lock and
* Windows 8 Startup App Widget

I also created a Battery Widget bigger so i can easily see if I need to charge my tab.

$uploadfromtaptalk1353200551682.jpg

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Awesome screen ,elsuirad ! I got the fingerprint lock... thank you for the idea, is great!