Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1354580425934.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1354580425934.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 241

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You are the best Shorty......you still have only the nook?

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Great,I like the size especially because it doesn't feel as big as all those 10" tablets.I bought it on Ebay. You could buy a used ipad looking like new for a better price if you can't afford the full price. I'm sure somebody is selling the iPad to buy an Android tablet!:-D

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Great,I like the size especially because it doesn't feel as big as all those 10" tablets.I bought it on Ebay. You could buy a used ipad looking like new for a better price if you can't afford the full price. I'm sure somebody is selling the iPad to buy an Android tablet!:-D

;) :D :D :D :D Undoubtedly!

Besides, there can't be any Apple Tablet forums as good as this Android Tablet forum.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Alittle bit????? That looks like a loooot of snow to me. Fortunately here is still hot during the day......beach tomorrow.....I'll post a pic on the beach!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm just thankful, and I'm sure she is too, that he doesn't make her wear one of those cheesehead thingies.:cool:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Tom, I will bet you are real fond of the replacement refs. :cool: Then there is the always memorable "We will receive the ball and we are going to win" $th_laughter-lol-animation-smiley.gif
Sorry, that wasn't polite.

Now listen, Spider, it is not Wisconsin's fault that you have Jay Cutler and Lovey Smith.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Now listen, Spider, it is not Wisconsin's fault that you have Jay Cutler and Lovey Smith.

I think he is mad you keep getting the Bears drunk. Coincidence that they have been losing and you have been doing more app reviews?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Tom, I will bet you are real fond of the replacement refs

There are really two ways to look at that play-
One is that there was blatant Offensive pass interference and it seemed obvious Tate never had possession of the football.

Another perspective is simlpy
H*** Yeah! Go Hawks!!

Of course we are still a little bitter about that Superbowl thing, and replacement refs couldn't of done a worse officiating job.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
You guys are probably right. If I hadn't left the beer where the Bears could get at it, they probably wouldn't be too drunk to play any more.;)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
There are really two ways to look at that play-
One is that there was blatant Offensive pass interference and it seemed obvious Tate never had possession of the football.

Another perspective is simlpy
H*** Yeah! Go Hawks!!

Of course we are still a little bitter about that Superbowl thing, and replacement refs couldn't of done a worse officiating job.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Russell Wilson is quite impressive, that's a fact. Sure glad Da Bears didn't draft him.:rolleyes: