Keyboard & Case, $18

Nrrrdgrrrl38

Aug 29, 2011
I have the same thing. I got it 2 days ago. I actually love it. I does seem a bit lose sometimes, but I put a peice of sticky foam under the plastic guards and it is perfect now. I also feel like the guards wont scratch the screen this way. It was a decent deal and pretty much makes the tablet a netbook. I am wondering if a usb hub and mouse addition is possible? Would be epic :)

lded21

Jul 2, 2011
Just ordered one of these. According to the reviews its plug and play with the a500. Only thing the a500 seems to be a little loose in it, I figure some rigging could fix that.

Amazon.com: 10.2" Synthetic Leather Case with Keyboard and Stylus Pen for ePad and aPad (Black): Electronics

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BZ3MEU is made specifically for the A500 and is new - no stylus but this thing is awsome. Its just what i was looking for since I saw the IPAD logitec bt keyboard....... Got 2 of them, 1 for me and 1 for my son in college.

GSAstore Leather Case with Built-in USB Keyboard and Kick Stand for Acer Iconia A500 by GSAstore ™ (9 customer reviews) | (6)

List Price: $54.95 Price: $35.95 Sale: $32.95

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

tvdinner

Jun 24, 2011
The ONLY difference between the 2 cases listed is the 5th tab at the top to help hold the case in. i have the cheaper one posted in the first post in this thread. I added some double sided velcro to the top and issue solved if it was even an issue.

These are nice BUT some of the buttons do not work as this is a windows keyboard. Also you loose the port where it plugs in.

I still love it BUT HOPE a Acer bluetooth keybaord comes out soon.

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
I have one too for my tablet, it's not an Acer, but I do like the case. You can find them cheaper than $32.