Kinpad I600 7" Capacitive, Phone 3G GPS Wifi HDMI 2.2

Airvan

Mar 5, 2011
Hey!

Switching between landscape and portrait mode works pretty well without any glitches as in the previous 2.2 firmware.
The screen usually rotates with a delay of 1-2 seconds.

I can mount my microSD card!

I didn't noticed 3g timeouts so far!

Regarding the icons: Yes, same here! But I'm not sure if this is a Gingerbread design :D

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Yep Rotate and mounting SD working fine here, plus I've been on the phone most of Thursday/Friday without any noticeable issues and I haven't rooted it.

Speed of this Gingerbread implementation is impressive.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011

4: Not sure if this is a real problem but the program icons appear larger than usual and long program names are cut off.

Icons look good on my pad and long program names are fine but have installed ASTRO File Manager.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
My light sensor has always been a bit temperamental (as highlighted in release notes) but doesn't appear to be working at all now?

Airvan

Mar 5, 2011
Well, since today, the tablet lost my SIM card constantly. It happend for 5 times now... I really get rid of that issues! Will send the link to this thread and the found issues to ShowChina tomorrow! They have to fix it asap.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Well, since today, the tablet lost my SIM card constantly. It happend for 5 times now... I really get rid of that issues! Will send the link to this thread and the found issues to ShowChina tomorrow! They have to fix it asap.

Yes same thing happened to me on Saturday but I thought I was just in a mobile dead zone. All working fine from my home location; I need to get out and about and test further.

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
Yes same thing happened to me on Saturday but I thought I was just in a mobile dead zone. All working fine from my home location; I need to get out and about and test further.
I haven't been on forum much lately, I've been busy. I just noticed that 2.3 is out. So for the first couple of days do you guys give it a thumbs up or down. I didn't get an update notification which is odd. Is it in new version?

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
Mates, I put last firmware that is puted on ftp site, and mine Kinpad is bricked now. Someone know one metod to unbrick?
Alread try put on sd card one older room , but dont work.
Actually I am trying locate one driver to connect for adb mode, but dont locating correct driver too.

Someone have one idea? can help me please?

forgive me about my english, I am Brazilian.

Guys,
No one have idea?

Someone knows if is possible uses NVFlash to try unbrick? but this form, I need image of SO.

thx

busta

Sep 24, 2010
guys...do you have other links for the 2.3 update files?
besides rapidshare...i dont hv rapidshare acc :(

thanks...:)

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I haven't been on forum much lately, I've been busy. I just noticed that 2.3 is out. So for the first couple of days do you guys give it a thumbs up or down. I didn't get an update notification which is odd. Is it in new version?

Coincidentally I've been spending more time with it on 2.3 than before and only had one headache (and it was a major one) but the responsiveness of 2.3 plus it's look and feel has made me stick with it.

Maybe we've not had notification as it's pre-release, or ShowChina aren't supporting older models? Maybe Airvan could find out?

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
Coincidentally I've been spending more time with it on 2.3 than before and only had one headache (and it was a major one) but the responsiveness of 2.3 plus it's look and feel has made me stick with it.

Maybe we've not had notification as it's pre-release, or ShowChina aren't supporting older models? Maybe Airvan could find out?

I will try to install it this week.

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
Have you tried the driver that comes with the android SDK ?

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Hi Tobyw01, I alread tried with various drivers, and all identify the tablet with same name.

But in ADB the device is not identified.

Some idea?