Kinpad I600 7" Capacitive, Phone 3G GPS Wifi HDMI 2.2

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
It seems to me that if the firmware is available on the ftp site these would be compatible with both versions of the kinpad 1 or 2 cameras shouldn't matter. 2 new available: WARNING: The release note are either corrupted or encrypted anyways unreadable. Also the size of the files seem way too small compared to the android 2.2 release. This is something everyone should check before writing an unknown file to your tablet.

ftp://203.156.192.125/

user: download
pass: download

06/20/2011 02:42PM Directory N.EI2010101.FK07.V1.7
07/04/2011 10:18AM Directory N.EI2010101.V1.1

Last edited:

busta

Sep 24, 2010
Attention!ShowChina is sending me the newest firmware via Skype right now: N.EI60M0101.V1.2.Size: 105MBWill give you download link later!
Wow... cant wait..:DHope this updates can fix lot of bugs in this device..:D

But the files is smaller than the previous...hope its working...

Last edited:

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
Mates, I put last firmware that is puted on ftp site, and mine Kinpad is bricked now. Someone know one metod to unbrick?
Alread try put on sd card one older room , but dont work.
Actually I am trying locate one driver to connect for adb mode, but dont locating correct driver too.

Someone have one idea? can help me please?

forgive me about my english, I am Brazilian.

Guys,

No one have idea to resolve my problem?

Airvan

Mar 5, 2011
Ok, the file has been uploaded to my Rapidshare Account: N.EI60M0101.V1.2.
Actually, I dind'nt have the time to update my tablet for the new firmware, therefore a news about the changes is highly appreciated :)

See you later!
Grand

EDIT: The File is only high compressed! Real Size 193mb!!!

Last edited:

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
Ok, the file has been uploaded to my Rapidshare Account: N.EI60M0101.V1.2.
Actually, I dind'nt have the time to update my tablet for the new firmware, therefore a news about the changes is highly appreciated :)

See you later!
Grand

EDIT: The File is only high compressed! Real Size 193mb!!!

If this file works why do the release notes look like this??? Also if this is version 1.2 why does it have the same release date as version 1.1??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·¢²¼ÈÕÆÚ:2011.07.04
·¢²¼ÈË:Ë︶°®
Èí¼þ°æ±¾ºÅ£ºN.EI60M0101.V1.2
¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª
I60Mƽ̨
¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª
History:
ÒôƵ²¿·Ö
1. ÐÞÕý BUG 1186 ¡¾codec¡¿À¶ÑÀ¼°ÓÐÏ߶ú»ú¾ùÁ¬½ÓµÄ״̬Ï£¬Í¨»°ÓëÒôÀÖµÄÉùÒô³ö¿Ú²»Ò»ÖÂ
wifi²¿·Ö
1. ½â¾öwifiÓÐʱ¶Ï¿ªºóÎÞ·¨ÔÙÁ¬½ÓÎÊÌâ
2. ¹Ø±Õ3g modem ×Ô¶¯ÐÝÃß¹¦ÄÜ£¬½â¾ö3gÍøÂç²»¶ÏµôÍøÏÖÏó
3. ¿ªÆôwifiºó£¬¸ÅÂÊÐÔÐÝÃßÎÞ·¨»½ÐÑ
Ó¦Óò¿·Ö
1.¡¾001440¡¿¡¾¼ÆËãÆ÷¡¿½øÐдíÎó¼ÆË㣬³öÏÖ³ö´íÌáʾºó·µ»Ø£¬ÔٴνøÈë¼ÆËãÆ÷£¬³ö´í×Ö·û±»Ò»¸ö¸öÇå³ý
2.¡¾000802¡¿¡¾ÈÕÀú¡¿ÔÚÌìÊÓͼÏ£¬×óÓÒ»¬¶¯½çÃ棬½øÈëн¨»î¶¯½çÃæ
3.¡¾000803¡¿¡¾ÈÕÀú¡¿ÔÚÖÜÊÓͼÏ£¬×óÓÒ»¬¶¯½çÃ棬ÓÐʱ½øÈëÌìÊÓͼ½çÃ棬ÓÐʱûÓÐÏìÓ¦
4.¡¾²ú²â¡¿Wifi×Ô¶¯²âÊÔ½øÈëʱֻËÑË÷Ò»´ÎÐźÅÇ¿¶È£¬Èçδͨ¹ýÐè·µ»ØºóÔÙ²âÒ»´Î
5.¡¾²ú²â¡¿²ú²â¹¤¾ßÔÚ²âÊÔgps·¢Éú¸ÅÂÊÐÔ³ÌÐò¹Ø±Õ
6.¡¾Â¼Òô¡¿Â¼ÖƼÒôºóÑ¡Ôñ·ÅÆú»ò±£´æ£¬·µ»ØÉϼ¶²Ëµ¥
7.¶ÔGPSÎÀÐÇÐźÅÅÅÐò
8.LightSensorTest£¨ Èç¹ûÓÐÈý´Î±ä»¯£¬Ôòͨ¹ý£©£¬SimcardTestºÍTcardTest ×Ô¶¯»¯
9.[ Launcher]ϵͳÆô¶¯Ö±½Óɾ³ýwidget³öÏÖÆÁÄ»ÏÔʾÒì³£(ÐèÓÐÓ¦Óð²×°µ½SD¿¨)
10.¸ü»»±Úֽͼ°¸
11.0001279 ¡¾strings¡¿ÓïÑÔA»·¾³Ï¸´ÖÆÒ»Ê׸èÇúµ½EMMCÉÏ£¬Çл»µ½ÓïÑÔB»·¾³£¬½øÈëÒôÀÖ²¥·ÅÆ÷ÁÐ±í£¬±»¸´ÖƵĸèÇúÃûΪÂÒÂë Ѧ³¿
12,0000728 ¡¾ÒôƵ¡¿ÒôÀÖר¼­Áбí´æÔÚÂÒÂëÏÔʾ£¬PC¶Ë²é¿´ÍêºÃ
13.Ìæ»»FSL 10.2¿â
14.0000981: ¡¾ÉèÖá¿VPNÁ¬²»ÉÏ
15.ͨ»°½çÃæ±³¾°¸ÄΪÇøÓòǽֽ.
16.À¶ÑÀÓÐЧʱ,ÃâÌá°´Å¥ÓÐЧ.
17.µ¼ÈëÁªÏµÈËʱ, °´µçÔ´¼ü, ²»»á±»ÖжÏ(bug652).
18.½ÓÌýºó, ÈÃÆÁÄ»ÁÁ10ÃëºóºÚÆÁ(bug1436).
19.²¦ºÅ½çÃæ»Ö¸´²Ëµ¥°´Å¥(bug1432).
20.ÆÁ±Î¡±Êý×Ö+#¡±µÄÌáʾ¿ò(bug322) .
21.email Ôö¼ÓÁË¿ìËÙÑ¡ÔñÁªÏµÈ˵ŦÄÜ£»¼ûÏÂÃ湩²âÊԲο¼
22. email±àдÓʼþ½çÃæÖØнøÐÐÁËÉè¼Æ£»
23. email Í˳ö×Ô¶¯±£´æ²Ù×÷Ö»ÓÐÔÚÖÁÉÙÓÐÒ»¸ö½ÓÊÕÕß»òÊÇÓʼþÖ÷ÌâºÍÕýÎÄÖÁÉÙÓÐÒ»¸öÓÐÄÚÈݵÄÇé¿öÏ·¢Éú£¬±ÜÃâ¿ÕÓʼþ×Ô¶¯±£´æ£»
Email±àдÓʼþµÄ¸Ä±ä
1£®Ìí¼ÓÓʼþµØÖ·
ÖÐÓ¢ÎĶººÅ¡¢·ÖºÅ¡¢»Ø³µ¶¼¿ÉÒÔ×÷ΪÊäÈë½áÊø·Ö¸ô·û£¬´Ëʱ»á¶ÔÊäÈëÄÚÈݽøÐÐÓʼþµØÖ·ÓÐЧÐÔÅжϣ¬Âú×ã¹æÔòµÄµØÖ·½«¼ÓÈë´ý·¢ËÍÁÐ±í£¨±íÏÖΪÔÚÊäÈë¿òÉÏ·½Ìí¼ÓÒ»¸ö¿Éɾ³ýµÄrecipient button£©£¬·ñÔò£¬Óұߵ¯³öºì¿òÌáÐÑÊäÈëµÄÓʼþµØÖ·ÎÞЧ£¬ÇÒ²»»á±»Ìí¼Ó£¬Õâ¸öÔÚÊäÈë¿òʧȥ½¹µãµÄʱºò»áÏÔʾºì×Ö¡£Öظ´µØÖ·Ò²²»»á±»Ìí¼Ó²¢ÓÐÏà¹ØToastÌáʾ¡£³ýÁËÊäÈëÌí¼ÓÍ⣬¿ÉÒÔµ¥»÷ÁªÏµÈË°´Å¥½øÈëÁªÏµÈËÑ¡Ôñ½çÃæ½øÐпìËÙÅúÁ¿Ìí¼Ó£¬´Ëʱ£¬¶ÔÓÚÒÑ´æµÄ´øÓв»ºÏ¹æÔòÓʼþµØÖ·µÄÁªÏµÈË£¬¼´Ê¹Ñ¡ÖУ¬ÔÚ·µ»Øµ½±àдÓʼþ½çÃæʱ£¬Ò²²»»á±»Ìí¼Ó£¬²»×öÏàÓ¦Ìáʾ¡£
2£®·µ»ØÉϼ¶½çÃ浱ǰÓʼþÊÇ·ñ±£´æ
Ö»ÓÐÔÚµØÖ·ÊäÈë¿òTo¡¢Cc¡¢BccÖÁÉÙÓÐÒ»¸öÄÚÈݲ»Îª¿Õ£¬Í¬Ê±Ö÷Ìâ»òÕýÎÄÓÐÄÚÈݲŻáÔÚÍ˳öʱ×Ô¶¯±£´æ£»
3£®·¢ËÍÓʼþ
µ±°´Ï·¢ËÍ°´¼ü£¬Èç¹ûûÓÐÌí¼ÓÈκνÓÊÕÈË£¬ToÊäÈë¿ò»á»ñµÃ½¹µã·½±ãÓû§ÊäÈ룬ͬʱÓұߵ¯³öºì¿òÌáÐѺÍToastÌáʾ¡£Èç¹ûÓÐÓʼþ½ÓÊÕÈË£¬ÊôÓÚTo¡¢Cc¡¢BccµÄÓʼþµØÖ·¶¼ÓÐЧÔò·¢Ëͳɹ¦£¬ÎÞЧµÄÓʼþ£¬Æä¶ÔÓ¦µÄµØÖ·ÊäÈë¿ò»á»ñµÃ½¹µã£¬Óұߵ¯³öºì¿òÌáÐѺÍToastÌáʾ¡£
4£®²¼¾Ö×Ô¶¯µ÷Õû
µØÖ·ÊäÈë²¼¾Öʧȥ½¹µãºó×Ô¶¯Çл»ÎªÕªÒªÏÔʾ²¼¾Ö£¬¼õÉÙÆÁĻռÓÿռ䣬ÆäÖÐһЩ¿Õ¼ä»á×Ô¶¯Òþ²ØºÍÏÔʾ£¬Cc¡¢BccºÍTo²¼¾ÖÒ»Ö¡£

Last edited:

madin1309

Jul 14, 2011
Hi,

I guess your trouble is very simple
May be you show the release note as poor ASCII format, 8 bit char coding
Try to open with 16Bit char coding. Chinese like to use unicode or similar 16 bit char coding like UTF8
If meet problem use UTF8 just use the NOTEPAD++ editor (Notepad++ Home)

mading

I just download from Rapidshare
The content of the release not is chinese so I am sure you try use ASCII 8 Bit
I translate with google to english

Fabric date: 2011.07.04

Posted by: Fu-love

Software version: N.EI60M0101.V1.2

-------------------------------------------------- ------
I60M platform
-------------------------------------------------- ------
History:

Audio part
1 Fixed BUG 1186 [codec] Bluetooth and wired headsets are connected to the state, the call is inconsistent with the sound of music exports

wifi part
1 solution can no longer be disconnected sometimes wifi connection problems
2 off 3g modem auto-sleep function, solve the network phenomenon 3g network continues to fall
3 open wifi, the probability of sleep can not wake up

Application Part
1 [001 440] [calculator] for error calculation, returning an error message appears, re-enter the calculator, error characters are removed one by one
2 [000 802] [calendar] in the day view, sliding around the screen, enter the new activity interface
3 [000 803] [calendar] In the week view, sliding around the screen, and sometimes into the day view screen, and sometimes does not respond
4. [Produced] Wifi automated test measuring the time of entry to search only one signal strength, if not measured by the need to return once again
5. [Production] capacity test test test gps tool to shut down the probability of occurrence of
6. [Recording] recording audio and choose to give up or save and return to previous menu
7. Sort of GPS satellite signals
8.LightSensorTest (If you have three changes, through), SimcardTest and TcardTest automation
9. [Launcher] directly to remove the widget startup screen appears abnormal (the need for application installation to SD card)
10 Replace wallpaper
11.0001279 [strings] language A context copy a song to the EMMC, switch to language B environment, access to music player list, copied song called garbled Xue Chen
12,0000728 [audio] album list exists garbled display, PC-side view intact
13. Replace FSL 10.2 Library
14.0000981: [Settings] Rom VPN
15. Call interface into a regional background wallpaper.
16. Bluetooth is active, hands-free button and effective.
17. Import Contacts, press the power button will not be interrupted (bug652).
18 answers, so that black screen off after 10 seconds (bug1436).
19 dial-up interface to restore the menu button (bug1432).
20. Shield "number + #" prompt box (bug322).
21.email added to quickly select contacts function; see below for testing information
22. Email compose a message interface has been redesigned;
23. Email out automatically saved at least one operating only in the recipient or message subject and body content of at least one case has occurred, to avoid empty e-mail is automatically saved;

Email messages written change
1. Add e-mail address
English comma, semicolon, carriage return can be used as the input end of the separator, this time will be input to determine the effectiveness of e-mail address, the address to meet the rules will be sent to join the list (shown above in the input box to add a delete The recipient button), otherwise, the right red box pops up to remind the given email address is invalid, and will not be added, that in the input box loses focus will be displayed in red. Duplicate address will not be added and relevant Toast tips.In addition to adding external input, you can click the contact button to select the interface for quick access to contacts to add volume, then, for the irregularities have been saved with a contact e-mail address, even if selected, to return to writing e-mail interface, will not be added, do not do the appropriate prompt.
2. Return to previous screen to save the current message
Only in the address box To, Cc, Bcc at least one content is not empty, and there the subject or body content will be automatically saved on exit;
3. Send e-mail
When you press the send button, if not add any recipient, To input box will be the focus of user input, while the right red box pops up to remind and Toast Tips. If the message recipient, are To, Cc, Bcc e-mail address is valid is sent successfully, invalid e-mail, the address of its corresponding input box will be the focus, the right red box pops up to remind and Toast Tips.
4. Automatically adjust the layout of
Address input layout lose focus automatically switches to summary display layout, reduce the screen space, some space will automatically hide and show, Cc, Bcc and To layout the same.

Wish this translation can be helpful to sovle missunderstandings

Last edited:

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Ok, Android 2.3.3 is now installed on my tablet!

After the first few tests I can say, that the tablet is much more faster now!
Stay tuned to more news :)

Yes it certainly does appear to be MUCH faster and the graphics seem clearer too.

Release notes indicate that GPS problems have been fixed and looking at Google's release notes for 2.3.3 they say AAC issues have been resolved (hopefully the reason why there was no sound on MKV files).

Thanks Airvan and especially ShowChina!

More later today.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Orson, did you try play one of your MKV on this new release?

Yes and just the same I'm afraid; great graphics but no sound. Not so much of an issue for me as I'm unlikely to watch any videos on this device, but was looking to sell these on but will continue with the day job (DivX and MP4 play superbly).

Airvan

Mar 5, 2011
Android 3.0 usually requires a dual core cpu inside ;)

I found a few bugs in 2.3.3:

• When using the screen lock with a code, the device only let you do this job in vertical mode. You can't enter the code in panorama mode.
  • in addition, the displayed number buttons for entering the screen lock code are on a different position on the touchscreen than the screen noticed it!
  • Google and Weather Widgets can't find your own position via GSM network, although all settings are enabled!
Did you found some other issues?

Mr Dasher

Jan 8, 2011
This looked like a clean / basic installation of Gingerbread which I like. I couldn't even find a file manager program.

Bugs:

1: I can't seem to find / mount my microSD card.

2: 3G times out.

3: Issues with screen orientation. Not switching well between landscape and portrait quickly.

4: Not sure if this is a real problem but the program icons appear larger than usual and long program names are cut off.

Anyone have a problem rooting this new install? I normally use Z4Root.