Kinpad I600 7" Capacitive, Phone 3G GPS Wifi HDMI 2.2

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I was able to get it to load the zip file. I used the M.EI60M1201.V1.2.zip. Its in progress now so I will let you know how it turns out.

When powering up the Kinpad I much preferred the original 'fireworks' splash screen of 2.2. The Gingerbread graphic on 2.3 was OK, buy I'm not at all keen with the I ♥ MyPad splash that you get with the above version.

Has anyone tried the other downloads listed?

alexandrv

Aug 3, 2011
Dear forum users! I recently came too Tablet I600. I've tried all the firmware that the official site and on this site. But I have with it is a problem - when I plug headphones, a microphone is turned off?! Who is the same situation? Please Check your device. Who works with a headset microphone?

Three days later, vendors have promised me a new firmware, I hope to eliminate this problem.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Dear forum users! I recently came too Tablet I600. I've tried all the firmware that the official site and on this site. But I have with it is a problem - when I plug headphones, a microphone is turned off?! Who is the same situation? Please Check your device. Who works with a headset microphone?

Three days later, vendors have promised me a new firmware, I hope to eliminate this problem.

Headphones working well on my kinpad

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
It will have to wait until the weekend. But I will get it for you. I tried it for mmcblk0 and mmcblk1 and got file sizes for both files but they were empty when I tried to open them. I'm not sure whats causing the problem.

hey mate, you make the backup for me?

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
hey mate, you make the backup for me?

Sorry I've been destracted. I tried it several ways with the same results. I even tried it on a windows pc using ADB. The files get created but they are empty when I try to open them. Do you want me to post the last ones I tried?

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010

I can concur with this assessment. Microphone doesn't work with headset plugged in. I'm not sure if its a bother yet because I rarely use it in that manor.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I can concur with this assessment. Microphone doesn't work with headset plugged in. I'm not sure if its a bother yet because I rarely use it in that manor.

This is a strange one as it works with my Bluetooth headset (earplugs and mic).

Last edited:

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
Sorry I've been destracted. I tried it several ways with the same results. I even tried it on a windows pc using ADB. The files get created but they are empty when I try to open them. Do you want me to post the last ones I tried?
yes please

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
I have been waiting almost 60 days now for Merimobiles to send a replacement tablet. Cheap jerks sent it back regular post mail. Im so ticked off at the way they handle warranty. :mad:

Last edited:

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
I have been waiting almost 60 days now for Merimobiles to send a replacement tablet. Cheap jerks sent it back regular post mail. Im so ticked off at the way they handle warranty. :mad:

I know how you feel it took me almost 3 months before I got mine back from China. Hang in there.

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
1.3 Firmware available. Don't forget to backup this time!

Release date:2011.07.29Publisher:Fuai.SunSoftware version No£ºM.EI60M0101.V1.3¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ªI60M Platform¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ªHistory:1.MediaAppWidget add a front song button3.The BUG of audio of the album cover show5.The BUG of the alarm clock tip wrong information 1. Import the latest 3G firmware and ril library,improve 3G off nets problem. 2. Modify sometimes 3G icon shows there is no access to the Internet. 3. 3G off nets is delay 10s displayed status bar information. 4. When 3G data business is open,close usb auto suspend function, it will increase power consumption.