Kinpad I600 7" Capacitive, Phone 3G GPS Wifi HDMI 2.2

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Which one did you use, 160MA or 160MB? I have been using 160MA.

I used the same one as you (M.EI60M0101.V1.3) which was very helpful. I think I probably used 160MB before and this is why my apps disappeared and why I no longer get the I Love My Pad splash!

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I recently upgraded to a package that gives me a 1GB monthly data allowance, so decided to give the GPS a go.

Set up Navigator from my home (via WiFi) and got in the car. All working very well until I got a couple of miles down the road when it lost it's data connection.

Tried reconnecting from a number of places but it wouldn't have it.

Connected again once I got home.

Is anyone else using Navigator on their Pad?

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
I recently upgraded to a package that gives me a 1GB monthly data allowance, so decided to give the GPS a go.

Set up Navigator from my home (via WiFi) and got in the car. All working very well until I got a couple of miles down the road when it lost it's data connection.

Tried reconnecting from a number of places but it wouldn't have it.

Connected again once I got home.

Is anyone else using Navigator on their Pad?

I tried to use it once but it takes a long time to find satellites so I never got around to using it. I use att unlimited month to month.

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
I used the same one as you (M.EI60M0101.V1.3) which was very helpful. I think I probably used 160MB before and this is why my apps disappeared and why I no longer get the I Love My Pad splash!

I need a little help doing the 1.3 update. I press power+volume up and if looks for update image but just goes blank. I gave the zip on internal a d external memory. The last time I was ably to choose update file, but I'm not getting that this time.

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I need a little help doing the 1.3 update. I press power+volume up and if looks for update image but just goes blank. I gave the zip on internal a d external memory. The last time I was ably to choose update file, but I'm not getting that this time.

It used to work every time for me, but with the last couple of updates it's been a bit hit or miss. Hold the power+volume up and as soon it it vibrates let go of the volume (I think this is what I did)?

I only used the .swan file?

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I tried to use it once but it takes a long time to find satellites so I never got around to using it. I use att unlimited month to month.

This appears to be an Android problem as loads of people are suffering from it. For some it works fine, but for others it doesn't!

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
Part of the dreaded 'Android fragmentation'..

Sucks, Facebook and YouTube aren't available anymore. I would guess that it would be available since the Kinpad is a phone. Oh well just have to download on my EVO and transfer over.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Sucks, Facebook and YouTube aren't available anymore. I would guess that it would be available since the Kinpad is a phone. Oh well just have to download on my EVO and transfer over.

Is this a recent change as I downloaded YouTube just last week?

I did notice the new version of Market a couple of days later. Is this when the change occurred?

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
Is this a recent change as I downloaded YouTube just last week?

I did notice the new version of Market a couple of days later. Is this when the change occurred?

Yes, when the new market started I was un able to install apps. Also, the movies tab is missing from the new market. I get it on my phone though.

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
Turns out 60 days later I get my tablet back from Merimobiles, So I press the power button a the battery is drained , so I plug it into the original charger and the charger is no good. I was afraid this was going to happen so I packed a note in with the tablet before shipping it specifically asking them to please send a replacment charger which they ignored to do and when I confronted them with this information they hung up on me and would not answer when I called back. WTF kind of business are these people running. Im really pissed off at this point and Im thinking they probably didnt even repair the tablet.:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Im really pissed off at this point and Im thinking they probably didnt even repair the tablet.:mad::mad::mad:

There simply isn't any excuse for this sort of service. Have you tried contacting ShowChina direct and explaining your situation?