Koush's ROM Manager now has a Flashable Clockworkmod Recovery Port?

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
Doesn't seem to have a recovery image, or recognise the S7 yet. There are a few Huawei models listed but not the S7

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
False call then.

This was the PM I received, and I thought he actually knew what he was talking about :(
hello. i am sending this to you because i am apparently having a problem posting anywhere since im kinda new i guess. but i wanted to share with somebody what i found....or did. i was on my tablet (s7-104), and in my rom manager app, which i regularly check on to see if a recovery was listed for my tab, and tonight i found it on the list. so i clicked on flash clockworkmod recovery, scrolled down the list of devices, which now has huawei ideos listed, clicked on that, and waited...got message "successfully flashed clockworkmod recovery" i havent done anything else, but as i said, just wanted to tell somebody cuz ive seen others looking for it, and i regularly read your posts, so i wanted to share with someone that could possibly make use of this information. thank you for your time.

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
Hrm, there was another Huawei Idios device listed, so they may of made a mistake.

~

smarty2

Apr 7, 2011
I am not an idiot. When I went to my rom manager, ideos was listed, there was no model specified, as there is now. I sent you that message for that reason. So it could be checked out, possibly help others. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I don't mean anything by it. I just thought that it was already tested before you PM'd me. My S7 is not really in commission at the moment, so I posted it here instead. I actually have requested for the S7 to be listed in ROM Manager at least a few times, so I thought it was actually there this time. I have not bee able to get any sort of reply for Koush to get him to list to S7 in ROM Manager. Maybe I haven't been trying hard enough.