Le Pan Tablet

timothyh

Aug 23, 2011
I have been following the Le Pan tablet for some time. Owners have given the tab rave reviews at Amazon, Newegg, Tiger Direct. I find the web site and lack of download upgrade information a little discomforting. On another forum a user responded that it seemed "like being out in the cold" considering support. He was waiting on the "promised" upgrade for the camera---which I had read was now available by someone contacting support (telephone), and they told him where he could download the update. Apparently not from their web site. I've contacted the company several times by email with no response. I know, if I have these concerns I should give up, but the tab really seems to be nice, and does what I need.

My question is: What does everyone that owns the LePan think of support? Upgrades? etc. Thanks much.

gmelchor01

Oct 27, 2011
When I've contact Le Pan support via "open a new case", I have received a response the same day or the next. They did send me the link to the most recent firmware upgrade and documentation. They've answered my questions quickly and thoroughly. I've had no probs. BTW- I really like the tablet.

Sir_Cusfreak

Nov 29, 2011
I haven't needed support so far, but havent had mine long. I have heard a LOT of people say support was very responsive when a case is opened, with same-day responses, even. (I've read an unhealthy amount of articles, reviews, and forum threads about this thing, both in deciding which device to buy, and learning about it after.)

One thing noone told me: There is more to their site once I actually registered there. I found that out today. I kept looking for things I saw people say were on Le Pan's site, but I wasn't finding it. Once I registered, I could see it all, and the new firmware link is posted there too.

I love mine, couldn't be happier with it.