LePan TC802A Upgrade?

IslandGirl

May 27, 2016
lol< I know it's not, I said this tablet, meaning the one I was typing on. lol. I have a LePan TC802A with 4.2.2, the Echo app requires 4.4, cannot find an upgrade anywhere, and the system updates on the tablet never work, just tries to connect, and always comes back error. Thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
That makes more sense.;)
It appears that 4.2.2 is the latest version of Android that the LePan TC802A comes with. It looks like there isn't an upgrade.

thanoseid

Dec 16, 2017
I had the same issue with Netflix. And believe it or not... Seems like ANY app I want to use. Anyway.. I resolved my issue by finding an older build of the Netflix app. Like I literally had to use 3.6.6 build for Netflix. My tc802a is rooted, and I use rom toolbox, busybox, titanium backup. But just google earlier builds of the echo app an an usually their will be a sight with them all. Just keep going thru them until one works. Finally worked for me. If you would happen to know of a custom recovery for our tablet I'd be much abliged... I've even went as far as building my own twrp.. But don't work. Hope this helps and please let me know any info you have on custom recovery. Thanks.

blazinec

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, I am a translator, and use LePan for vieweing a website for automatic translations (Online translation service | Multilang.space), however the website load very slow & design is completely broken. As I am not experienced IT, can you suggest me where to start looking? Deleting some plugins or programs? Thank you