Looking for unconfusion...

Z920

Jul 4, 2011
Greetings.

I have been looking to get an Android tablet/pad and it seems each time I make up my mind which one to get, something new comes out or somethings comes to light about the tablet I was focusing on. I guess that is both a pro and con of researching - but I hate HATE having buyers remorse, so I want to get this purchase right the first time.

That being said, I was sold on the Galaxy 10.1. Then I saw the Asus Transformer. Most recently, as I was in a store physically fiddling with the Transformer I was introduced to the Toshiba Thrive....anyway, I'm hoping I can find enough information here to help me make the best decision for me.

--Z

Z920

Jul 4, 2011
That's another problem... I'm not sure. At times I want everything: all the bells and whistles; then I come back to reality. I am still trying to decide what I will use it for mostly.... probably reading (pdf files from work, e-books), games, videos, maybe gps/mapping, probably won't really use it to take photos, but look at them yes; ... not sure...

Yea, that doesn't really help.... I'm gonna keep looking for reviews of products and new products... I just looked at Acer Iconia, Costco has 32GB with case for $479.