market and ither issues

ricoo245

Mar 4, 2011
I have rooted my nook with autonooter 3.0 on top of 1.1.0. Ifollowed all the steps but when it Gmail it starts to load my conversation then just exits it closing the app. Also when hit market place it doesnt load and gives me a server not avaible try agaiin later error. Not such sure what's up any help here would be awesome.

Last edited:

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Sound like your wifi is not turned on or you are not connected to any network connection.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Go into nook color tools> manage apps> filter "all"> market> clear cache then reboot. See if that helps.

ricoo245

Mar 4, 2011
There is no cache to clear the button doesnt do anything I haven't even accepted the terms of service yet from the market.

ricoo245

Mar 4, 2011
I After rereading I just was curious and tried to open YouTube just check if I logged right and now it wont open it just flashes and doesn't open....it open before now it wont now I really have no idea jdd

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Its sounds like there might have been a missed step when rooting...you might have to go back to stock and start over.

ricoo245

Mar 4, 2011
This is my third attempt and this time no steps were skipped I factory reset used the right autonooter and followed the steps to the letter. When I got to the marketplace step that's when I got the above error. I don't know how many times I need to repeat the same steps over again before it works....

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Well if you have wifi, then it may be the apps or services themselves:

-Nook Color Tool > Settings > Application Manger > All tab (menu/filter all) > Gmail app: wipe data
-Nook Color Tool > Settings > Application Manger > All tab (menu/filter all) > Youtube app: wipe data
-Nook Color Tool > Settings > Application Manger > All tab (menu/filter all) > Google Framwork Services: wipe data

or

-Use Titanium Backup > backup/restore > Gmail app: wipe data
-Use Titanium Backup > backup/restore > Youtube app: wipe data
-Use Titanium Backup > backup/restore > Google Framework Services: wipe data

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
This is my third attempt and this time no steps were skipped I factory reset used the right autonooter and followed the steps to the letter. When I got to the marketplace step that's when I got the above error. I don't know how many times I need to repeat the same steps over again before it works....

Did you erase and deregister then reregister before your last root attempt?