Market problem on Zepad

Mekol

Jan 12, 2012
Its Joonas From Finland, i just bought my first (hope that this was worth it) tablet. ZEPAD (2.2)

There is a problem now, when i go to android market my first typing android market to google (via this pad)

this comes...

This account is not connected to any of the Android phone. Log in to another account....

i dont even have android phone....tablet i have...

Sory for sounding stupid, my first pad and definetly need help

Ho that u can help me

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Joonas, welcome aboard. Glad to have you here as a new member of the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. I'm going to move your thread to the Zenithink Tablets section for you. Hopefully, someone there will be able to help you out. Good luck!

criver

Oct 20, 2011
When using market it should ask you about a google account - when you register with a google account in market everything should be fine.

bartleby22

Jan 23, 2012
I also have a Zepad tablet 2.2 Android. It is really slow! The message you are getting is because there is no Cell phone service associated with this device. All you have is WiFi or the hardwired network with the provided adapter. Sorry if this doesn't sound good but you can only connect via someones unsecured network either WiFi or Ethernet, or via your own secured (encrypted) router.