MCBUB Website?

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
Anyone purchased anything from this website ? I purchased a tablet and I have not gotten any tracking info and they don't answer e-mails...

J

jimbo7630

Haven't used them yet myself, but they are a Supporting Vendor with a presence on here, try posting your query here: McBub.com

tommydotcom

Feb 3, 2012
I have recently purchased tablets and accessories from them. So far they are the best site I have ordered from.

Volsguy77

Jan 28, 2012
I know that's what alot of people say, but mine has just been saying processing for 7-8 days now and the order does not even show in my account. I just have the order number they sent me.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi volsguy77, Really sorry for making you feel so worry, Due to China New Year holiday, the orders has been delayed,we have put a notice in our homepage during the holidays,and we are just coming back for work, OUr customer service will contact you asap,and help you out,please don't worry.
I know that's what alot of people say, but mine has just been saying processing for 7-8 days now and the order does not even show in my account. I just have the order number they sent me.

cobretto

Feb 4, 2012
hello I have made a purchase from you yesterday please you can control and then to answer? thanks mcbub