Memory loss

martinMSA

Aug 31, 2011
My tablet (synet7lp) reset itself yesterday. All my apps that I installed are gone. Only the factory installed ones appear. When I boot, it can't remember any of my wifi settings or my time zone and must input everything each time. The browser struggles to work. This happen to anyone else? If so, what did you do to fix?

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
My tablet (synet7lp) reset itself yesterday. All my apps that I installed are gone. Only the factory installed ones appear. When I boot, it can't remember any of my wifi settings or my time zone and must input everything each time. The browser struggles to work. This happen to anyone else? If so, what did you do to fix?

Yes, it happened to me with a very similar tablet.

I retired it. Preparing to install a bullet hole, as soon as I can afford the gun.

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
I can also offer to have it die in an explosion if it ever fails beyond revival.

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
I can also offer to have it die in an explosion if it ever fails beyond revival.

It is a 10" iCan, which I am told is similar to the 10" Sylvania. It is currently running v2.1 #3245. No GPS

If you are still interested, post your shipping address (if in the USA) to my user name, and I'll send it to you. I will omit the 16 Gb SD chip, of course, but I will include the cool slipper bag I bought and the charger.