MID A777 firmware wanted

helcer

Nov 3, 2013
hello my friends,

have a MID A777 tablet here, 7" with dvb-t

Modellnummer A777
Android-Version 4.o.3
Kernel-Version 3.0.8-ttc

the original firm is: Build - Nummer: full_m805_892x_evm-userdebug 4.0.3 A777 eng.zxp.20120706.142226

after flashing with a newer firm from Touchlet X5.dvb-t (same model, same hardware) i have only white screen after booting.
so i need the original firm or a newer one but i cannot find anything on the web.

could anybody help me?

thanks

$1.jpg$2.jpg$3.jpg$4.jpg

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Pics really don't help, seeing the firmware didn't work that would mean your tablet its different than the firmware you installed on it.
Most likely you will need to contact the place you bought your tablet from and get the software from them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Tablet

helcer

Nov 3, 2013
@vampirefo

i think that it was a wrong firm so this is why i´m searching for the original one. the dealer has closed so it is not possible to get any answer or information from him.
so i have no other chance to find the right firm than to post in in all forums.
but just found the site from a developer in china:

NEW 7 Inch TCC8923 1.2GHz firmware android 4.0 mid, View firmware android 4.0 mid, OEM Product Details from Shenzhen Yian Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

dont know if this could help, i will write them, maybe i can get some answer.

i also would be happy to get the original firm - see 1st post - or a custom rom, if possible

Pics really don't help, seeing the firmware didn't work that would mean your tablet its different than the firmware you installed on it.
Most likely you will need to contact the place you bought your tablet from and get the software from them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Tablet

Last edited: