***MID8048-4 personal developements

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Indeed. I'm not familiar with temporary recoveries and stock Dell Streak units had this behavior by default via the script, thus my comment. Of course, I probably would become intimately familiar with them if I had a spare moment to actually get up to speed on building custom recoveries and ROMs.

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
Are all 3rd gen devices Tcc892x? If so could you tell me where you found the source code? From the telchips website i downloaded their kernel and ics zip but Im not sure if that is the right one for mid1042. Right now i am ding a repo sync for the android 4.0.4r2 provided by google.

Last edited:

DaSnOoTeRKiNG

Nov 26, 2012
Are all 3rd gen devices Tcc892x? If so could you tell me where you found the source code? From the telchips website i downloaded their kernel and ics zip but Im not sure if that is the right one for mid1042. Right now i am ding a repo sync for the android 4.0.4r2 provided by google.

you will still have to build the kernel and set up makefile and board config, this is the source for the chipset its not device specific

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011

Your tablet is allwinner not telechips, no way this kernel will work on your tablet.