My Nexus "goes on strike"

wydieq

Sep 13, 2012
****ing stupid~! I entered fastboot without activation, and of course not even open the USB debugging mode~! So the result is: the volume keypad didn't work !! So did the power button!! Who can help me pls???

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
[FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Try doing a factory reset. This is an exert from the Nexus web site.

[/FONT]

• Go to Settings > Backup & reset
  • Touch Factory data reset
  • Touch Reset tablet
  • If your tablet is password protected, you'll be prompted to enter your Pattern, PIN, or Password
  • Touch Erase everything to confirm
If you are unable to access the settings menu of your device, you can still reset your phone by performing a Hard Reset. Here are the instructions:

• If your tablet is on, power it off.
  • Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power until the device powers on. You should see an image of an Android lying on its back.
  • Press Volume Down twice, until the screen says "Recovery mode."
  • Press Power to restart into "Recovery mode." You should see an image of an Android with a Red triangle after a few minutes.
  • While holding down Power, tap Volume Up
  • Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it
  • Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it
Note: If at any point during the above steps your tablet becomes unresponsive, you can restart it by holding down the power button for several seconds.