NATPC M009S 7 inch 2GB Google Android Tablet PC

stoggster81

Dec 13, 2011
first of all hello to everyone

was just looking for a bit of assistance i have just purchased one of these tablets and was wondering how i get the english version of the market place installed onto it and also if its possible to upgrade to a newer version of android

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad to have you as a member of Android tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Q&A section to see if we can get some help for you. Good luck!

stoggster81

Dec 13, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad to have you as a member of Android tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Q&A section to see if we can get some help for you. Good luck!

thanks for the welcome

Jan 30, 2012
first of all hello to everyone

was just looking for a bit of assistance i have just purchased one of these tablets and was wondering how i get the english version of the market place installed onto it and also if its possible to upgrade to a newer version of android

Hi stoggster, I'm guessing you bought it through Amazon? Wendy Lou? If so, she's very accommodating to folk who ask for tech support or Qs, and I hear, happy to steer folk to where upgrades can be had without voiding your warranty. If you didn't buy it from the above, then take a look at the discussions on the 3 NATPC tabs, there's a chap there who admits some freelance (and free) triage advice to newbies like you. Best of luck!