NATPC M009S Capacitive , 7" , 1.6 GHz Super Slim Android Tablet PC with Android 2.3

101gamesolver

Jan 7, 2012
Okay so I'm thinking of buying this tablet it only £100 and all the reviews are 5 star on amazon the link is here: NATPC M009S Capacitive , 7" , 1.6 GHz Super Slim: Amazon.co.uk: Electronicsif anyone has this tablet could you tell me a little about how it plays games like fruit ninja and angry birds, could you tell me how fast it is and whether its good for surfing the web? if you haven't got this tablet could you at least check it out? I am inexperienced with tablets so any help appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:

debrogney

Jan 15, 2012
The 24 reviews on Amazon are full of information and suggest that this is an excellent tablet. 19 reviews give it 5 Stars and the others give it 4 Stars. If you read the reviews there I'm sure all your questions will be answered. I read every review and when I reached the last review I ordered the tablet!
People say how good the games are and how easy the wi-fi set up is. The screen sounds responsive too.
The suppliers 'Wendy Lou' sounds as though they are very helpful and welcome people contacting them or updating the tablets without any warranty infringement.