New Adroidtablets.net App

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I had to reinstall the app this morning and it looks like a whole new format. Is it still being worked on, or is this what we will have. There is no way to reply to a post unless you quote it. There is an option to select but I have no idea what you can do once you do select. It does not have the "Sent from my Sony S....." and I do not see any way to start a new thread.:confused::confused::confused:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
In preferences there is an option to include the signature file, ie "sent from my....", and there is an option to reply in the menu. I also noticed spell check is included in this version, which is pretty cool. It is very different but not bad so far.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think the spell check I noted earlier maybe a function of ICS rather than the androidtablets.net app. I noticed while using Catch Notes the same functionality and I haven't loaded a new version since upgrading to ICS. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in any of the office apps I have tried so far.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Now it does not even show my avatar. If I include "Sent from my..." in the signature, it would snow up even if I access the forum from the pc, won't it? Also, there is no menu option for reply I could see.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
When I open the menu at the bottom I get four options - reply, open browser, refresh page and subscribe. This is while I am viewing a thread, if I long press on an individual post then I can only quote.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Got it, thanks!

Now, any idea why it doesn't show the avatar, or the Sent from my.. I added to the sig?

Last edited: