New Contest- Evaluation Unit Giveaway with poll

What would be your primary use for your tablet if you had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco1766

Sep 9, 2010
I would use it to help teach my Daughters. For schoolwork and also the electronic aspect, i.e. teach them how an apparatus like this works and all of its uses (besides games).

Marco1766

Sep 9, 2010
I would use it to help teach my Daughters. For schoolwork and also the electronic aspect, i.e. teach them how an apparatus like this works and all of its uses (besides games).

benergy1

Sep 9, 2010
Gotta use it to weave the past with the future! Android powered portable bicycle sound system? Coming soon...

tsawicki

Sep 9, 2010
I have an Apad 10.2" running android 2.1. I also am into hacking and doing stuff of that sort. I was recently working with my friend from Apple on installing the iPad iOS 3.2.2. onto my tablet. However, I use my tablet for college research and stuff and cannot afford for it to crash or anything to happen to it. If I had a spare one I could mess around with I'd feel a lot more comfortable trying new things to it. I think you could make a lot of money buying these and putting iOS on them and reselling them for a significantly higher price.

ldenny

Sep 9, 2010
I would use the tablet for:
lightweight internet-connecting instrument to do 1) email on the run, 2) general web browsing, and 3) would like to try the e-reader aspects of this device.

dlries

Sep 9, 2010
I'm the manager of HR Systems for a Fortune 500 - I'm anxious to get one to start doing testing on some of our Self Service applications. Imagine this - manager is wandering the shop floor or around the call center. Wilber Worker asks if he can have tomorrow off. In today's world, the manager has to take a note and get back to him, with the tablet, he can pull up the schedule and other required tools, verify that they have coverage, put in and approve the request all on the spot. There are many other possibilities, but in short, enabling the users to take access with them will improve the end user experience.

daddygoofball

Sep 9, 2010
I love my Droid Incredible so much that even for every day items that I do not need a full length browser for I use it instead of My wife's Windows 7 laptop (Yuck) and the Mac mini that I let the kids use (Because They can't screw it up).

I do not want a larger screen for my phone, thats why I choose this phone over the Droid X from a hardware perspective but I do need a larger screen when I want to read an ebook or watch a video, etc.

I do not need a 3G device because it will primarily be used at home or the vicinity of my incredible. "Mobile WiFi" ;-D

I want a Android tablet will be a perfect complement to the Incredible and will perfectly suit my needs.

Kevx

Aug 12, 2010
I would use it as an e-reader and to display pictures for friends of my upcoming wedding and honeymoon! :D

ronj75

Jun 6, 2010
mostly web browsing, pdf reader, some multimedia.
My dream tablet would also be able to do graphic design with something akin to photoshop/illustrator.

drago3711

Sep 9, 2010
I'm a computer science student, and I really want to get involved with writing some Android programs. Only one barrier to entry...an android device for testing! Haha, also nice to have around for casual use/web browsing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.