New MID

oldcroc

Dec 28, 2012
  • :confused: Hi all. New here with a WM8850-mid Tablet. My wi-fi started ok for the first two days now the wi-fi button wont even turn on. Please direct me to the right place for amswers. many thanks jim.

miken22

Dec 29, 2012
Have you tried backing up your data and doing a factory reset of the tablet? Something might have caused problems with the driver and a restore could fix it.

Dec 25, 2012
hi i have exactly the same problem first time i reset the factory setting and it worked now its gone again and wont stay switched on could it just be the tablet is faulty ?

oldcroc

Dec 28, 2012
Hi again, Thanks for options, Wi-fi going again after reset, good job i didn't push a paperclip in the little hole to do it (its the mic).

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jim, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Glad to hear you've solved your problem already. If you have any other problems, the WonderMedia Based forum would probably be the best place to go for help. Just click that link and you'll be there. Enjoy the forum!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Chelsea, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to you as well. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.