New Transformer Prime User

skywalker

Feb 28, 2012
I have a few questions, I am new to usinh a tablet and having great diffeculty in the most basic tasks.

1) How do you create files for your e-mails?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Skywalker, congratulations on your new Transformer and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Asus Tablets forum for you, where the people who have your tablet are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you. That would usually be the best place for you to post any questions you have regarding that tablet. Good luck!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Do I need to join this group or how do I navigate to that site?

It's another forum that's part of Android Tablets and I've already moved your thread there for you. If you need to go there again in the future, just click this link and you'll be there. Asus Tablets

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome!

Are you trying to create folders to sort your emails or attach a file to your email.

Need some clarification to help you out.

Also, what type of email is it (GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, etc.), what type of connection (POP3, IMAP or EXCHANGE) and what app are you using (GMail, EMail, K-9, other)

skywalker

Feb 28, 2012
Not sure if u got my response, still trying to figure out how to post and respond. 1st. the email i have is time warner road runner. 2nd.i have pop 3. 3rd. i did not know there was an app to use email?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
For GMail, you can use the GMail app.

For other email you can use the "Email" app.

As far as creating folders inside the apps, I have not found a way. I rarely need a new folder, but if I do I will go use a real PC (or remote into a real PC using Splashtop) and then do it from there.